Work Hours: Technician hours vary greatly due to the demand of service.
Normal business hours are 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
During a normal day the technician must be available to be dispatched to their first call by 7:30 am, and must work until the manager or the dispatcher dismisses them for the day. If the technician is working after normal business hours then they must contact the on-call technician to be dismissed.
Primary Job Function: To provide maintenance, repairs and new installation on residential and commercial heating, air conditioning and heating systems according to company standards providing the customer with a positive experience. Assist with training Service Technicians.
Follow and encourage others to create a safe workplace and jobsites.
Reports to: Service Manager / Dispatcher / Field Supervisor
Pay Rate: DOE + Spiffs + Benefits
- Be able to pass background check and Live scan
- Valid driver’s license
- EPA Refrigerant Handling License a plus
- Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in Service of HVAC equipment.
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
- Work from 28′ extension ladder and 12′ step ladder
- Meet all qualifications and have all skills required for Installer.
- Including ability to demonstrate working knowledge of daily, weekly, monthly skills.
- Understand and communicate benefits of preventative maintenance.
- Demonstrate advanced customer service skills and have ability to communicate clearly, idea’s and explanations of problems to residential and commercial customers and coworkers.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
SEND RESUME TO: Advancedhvac1@gmail.com
NO PHONE CALLS
To apply for this job email your details to Advancedhvac1@gmail.com